Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Authors

As I think about how much enjoyment I get from my reading experience I find it difficult not to think of the authors of all those books. Hundreds of books are published every day of every year, fiction and non-fiction, childrens' picture books and adult text books. What an enormous amount of time and effort goes into each item! I admire authors so much as I struggle to put together 50 words for this blog. All credit to those wonderful people who bring such joy to our lives - where would we be without them?

3 comments:

  1. With a first blog post of 95 words you are off to a great start – congratulations! You will have a lot to say about all the interesting technologies you are going to explore in this programme. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finding exploring Flickr a little difficult but the more I look the more I am finding!! It does take quite a lot of time though. Not sure how to link the image to this blog but will give it a try.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/40957917@N07/3770240453/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos make some of the very ordinary sights that we take for granted around Auckland look really interesting. What a beautiful city we live in. Perhaps we take our environment for granted just a bit too much.

    ReplyDelete